Even if your house looks clean, it’s not. If you look closely, it is filled with microscopic dust particles and allergy-causing agents which are harmful to your health. Removing these fine particles out of your house is not possible manually. But it can be easily done with the help of a vacuum cleaner.
Vacuum cleaners are one of the most useful home appliances you can think of. With a vacuum cleaner, you no longer have to torture yourself by cleaning your house for hours. All you need to do is switch on the machine and move it around your whole house and the work is done.
It takes less than 15 minutes to rid of all the fine dust and debris from your house. If you are planning to buy a vacuum cleaner, you are in the right place. In this guide cum review, you can find all the details you need to help you buy the right vacuum machine for yourself.
- 1 Top 1o Vacuum Cleaners in India -2019
- 1.0.1 1.Dyson V8 Absolute+ Cord-Free Vacuum
- 1.0.2 2.iRobot 900 Series Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 1.0.3 3.Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.0.4 4.Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
- 1.0.5 5. iRobot 900 Series Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
- 1.0.6 6.Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.0.7 7.Dyson V7 Animal Cord-free Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.0.8 8.Milagrow Humantech Wet And Dry Floor Cleaning Robot
- 1.0.9 9.American Micronic-AMI-VCD-21-1600WDx-Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- 1.0.10 10.Eureka Forbes Vogue With Powerful Suction and Blower function Vacuum Cleaner
- 2 Types Of Vacuum Cleaner
- 3 How to Buy the Best Vacuum Cleaners ?
- 4 How Does It Work?
- 5 Benefits of Vacuum Cleaner
- 6 Conclusion
Top 1o Vacuum Cleaners in India -2019
Here is the list of top 10 vacuum cleaners that are currently running in the market.
1.Dyson V8 Absolute+ Cord-Free Vacuum
Cleaning your house is no more a dreadful task with Dyson V8 Absolute+ Cord-Free Vacuum. With 40 minutes of powerful suction and other cool features, this machine is designed to transform the way you clean. This is one of the very few vacuum cleaners that can be converted into a handheld cleaner for quick spot cleaning. Not just that, but it also allows you to clean difficult places with ease.
- With this machine, you don’t have to be tied down to the plug point as this is completely cordless.
- For fine cleaning, the device is equipped with a soft roller cleaner head which can effectively remove both large and minute dust particles.
- If you have carpets to clean, don’t worry as this machine comes with a direct drive cleaner head for deep carpet cleaning.
- The product has been designed to promote powerful cleaning with its Dyson digital motor V8. It can produce a powerful suction up to 115 AW.
- You can also convert the machine into a handheld cleaning device for quick cleaning.
- The machine has the ability to clean up to 99.7% of microscopic dust particles. Also, it is allergy friendly and asthma certified.
2.iRobot 900 Series Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
For someone looking forward to keeping their house clean using a robot, technology can surely try out iRobot 900 Series Roomba 960 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. This machine provides you with more than you expect.
- This robot vacuum cleaner is designed for effective cleaning with no hassles at all.
- With its patented aeroforce cleaning system, it is suitable for cleaning all types of floors including carpets.
- It has patented dirt detect sensors which are used to detect and clean areas with a high concentration of dust particles.
- With patented debris extractors, you don’t have to worry about hair clogs or cords getting tangled in the suction head.
- The patent iAdapt 2.0 navigation technology allows the machine to clean each and every corner of your house efficiently.
- You can make use of the iRobot app in order to clean your house at any time and from anywhere you want.
- It is also equipped with cliff detect sensors which prevent the machine from falling down the stairs.
3.Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner
Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner is a super-powerful machine which is designed to give you the best performance. Check out the list of features before you decide to buy this machine.
- It comes with a robust resistant container along with a blower function for better performance.
- The machine includes different nozzles which you can use with the suction hose to clean difficult to reach places.
- With the help of this machine, you can effortlessly clean all the dust and debris from your house.
- With a compact design, the machine can be easily stored.
4.Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum
Want to remove hidden dust from your house? Look no further as you have Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum. With 14 cyclones concentric array technology, this machine is a cleaning beast.
- With 60 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction, this machines is designed for deep and effective cleaning.
- For fine cleaning of dust and debris, the machine is equipped with a soft roller cleaner head.
- Using this machine you can even clean your carpets effectively as it has direct drive cleaner head which provides deep carpet cleaning.
- One of the good things about the machine is that it comes with 7 additional attachments.
- The machine can be converted into a handheld cleaner for quick cleaning.
- It can capture and clean up to 99.97% of all dust particles from your house.
- It is equipped with a powerful motor which generates up to 130 AW suction.
5. iRobot 900 Series Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot
iRobot 900 Series Roomba 980 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is the robotic vacuum cleaning technology at its best. It has got all the features that you expect and making the machine one of the best in the market.
- It is equipped with iAdapt navigation which allows the machine to clean an entire level of your house.
- The machine can recharge itself and resume cleaning until the work is done.
- It can reach places such as under the bed and couch easily.
- You can even control the machine with the help of iRobot home app which allows you to clean your house from anywhere you want.
6.Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is designed to promote powerful performance and top cleaning results.
- The machine has powercyclone 5 technology which separates dust from the air.
- For thorough floor cleaning, it comes with a multi-clean nozzle.
- With the help of the turbo brush, the machine is able to clean 25% more dust and hair.
- The compact design of the machine makes it easy to use. Along with that, the product is also lightweight.
7.Dyson V7 Animal Cord-free Vacuum Cleaner
Designed for effective cleaning, Dyson V7 Animal Cord-free vacuum cleaner is one of the best options you can currently avail in the market.
- The cordless model makes cleaning hassle-free.
- It comes with 4 additional attachments for better cleaning.
- It is also equipped with a powerful motor which generates up to 100 AW suction.
- Direct drive cleaner head helps in deep cleaning your carpets.
- This is an allergy-friendly and asthma certified product.
8.Milagrow Humantech Wet And Dry Floor Cleaning Robot
Milagrow Humantech Wet and Dry Floor Cleaning Robot is the world’s 1st real-time mapping robot vacuum cleaner. Not to mention, the machine is loaded with features which make cleaning a child’s play.
- The machine is designed to recharge itself and resume cleaning from the point where it left off. This is made possible with the memory function.
- It also comes with an advanced mopping system that is integrated with a smart mop and water reservoir attachment.
9.American Micronic-AMI-VCD-21-1600WDx-Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner
The next on the list we have American Micronic-AMI-VCD-21-1600WDx-Wet And Dry Vacuum Cleaner which is one of the best vacuum cleaner models available in the market.
- It comes with a blower function for better performance.
- It is equipped with HEPA filter technology.
- It comes with a washable dust bag.
10.Eureka Forbes Vogue With Powerful Suction and Blower function Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka is one of the leading brands when it comes to home appliances. Considering the quality of products manufactured by Eureka, you can expect Eureka Forbes Vogue with Powerful Suction and Blower Function Vacuum Cleaner to give full value for your money.
- The product is available in red and silver which gives it an attractive look.
- It is equipped with a powerful 1440 watts motor.
- The machines come with a wide range of accessories which is provided to meet all your cleaning needs.
- It is equipped with a LED indicator and has an ergonomic design.
- This is a multi-purpose vacuum machine which is meant for powerful cleaning.
Types Of Vacuum Cleaner
Before you set out to buy a brand new vacuum cleaner for your use, it’s better for you to know the types first. Each type slightly differs in their functionalities, shapes, and sizes. Choosing the right type can provide the best value for your money. There are basically five different types of vacuum cleaners to choose from and they are as follows:
Canister vacuum cleaners are powerful machines which come with a slender frame, similar to a stick vacuum cleaner. This type of vacuum cleaners come with a separate canister which is fixed with a long wand that is used to clean bare floors and carpets. Canisters are quite expensive but they are very efficient in their performance.
A stick vacuum cleaner is probably the least powerful of all vacuum cleaners. However, these machines are really useful, when it comes to cleaning places that are narrow or hard to reach. You can even use these machines for cleaning your hardwood floors, light carpeting, and area rugs effectively. With a slender construction and stick-like handle, these machines are easy to store.
Upright vacuum cleaners are the most popular type of vacuum cleaners in the market. If you are looking for a budget-friendly option that can provide you with powerful cleaning, an upright machine is what you should go for. These machines are not only easy to use but they also come with a lot of useful features. You can use it to clean both carpets and bare floors.
Handheld vacuum cleaners are the most convenient cleaning machines you can use. Most of the handheld cleaners are cordless which means you can easily move around the house while cleaning. These machines are suitable for quick and effective cleaning. Also, a handheld vacuum cleaner is very easy to use. Whether it be a tight corner or an open surface, you can use a handheld machine to clean it effectively. A handheld vacuum cleaner is available in different sizes and forms.
A robot vacuum cleaner is the most advanced and latest type of vacuum machines available in the market. This type of vacuum cleaners is ideal for people who hate or are lazy to clean their houses. Robot cleaners are designed to clean on their own while you can sit back and relax. All you need to do is switch it on and let it move around freely in your house sucking all the dust and dirt. It can even clean small spaces such as under the couch or bed. However, these machines are a bit expensive than the other variants on the list.
How to Buy the Best Vacuum Cleaners ?
Just knowing the types of vacuum cleaners won’t help, if you don’t know the important things to consider. Before you invest in a vacuum cleaner, you need to make sure that the machines are right for you. To find the best vacuum cleaner for your use, you need to consider the following things.
1.Bagged vs Bagless
Bagged vacuum cleaners are the mainstay in the world of cleaning. Having a bagged vacuum cleaner means you don’t have to buy a bag separately. Instead, all you need to do is empty the bag once it gets full. However, that is not the case with a bagless vacuum cleaner.
The main problem with a bagless vacuum cleaner is that you have to regularly empty the dirty bin into the trash. This may expose you to the dust particles which may not be good for your health, especially if you have an allergy. On the other hand, a bagged vacuum cleaner collects everything into a bag which can be disposed of easily.
One of the most important consideration is the type of filter used by your vacuum cleaner. Not all vacuum cleaners are equipped with an advanced filtration system. The filter of the vacuum cleaner is what decides the efficiency of the machine. The best filtration system is the HEPA filter.
Vacuum cleaners equipped with a HEPA filter can clean up to 99.7% of all minute dust particles from your house. These type of filters are very effective and therefore, it is considered to be the best option for people with allergies. If you are to buy a powerful vacuum cleaner make sure that it comes with a HEPA filtration system.
Vacuum cleaners are meant to be lightweight so that you can easily move them around your house. When buying a vacuum machine, you should definitely check its weight. This will help you to know whether the machine is convenient to use or not.
Not all vacuum machines are powered by a battery. This is only for machines that are cordless in nature. If you are to buy a cordless machine, you need to check its battery life. A vacuum with long battery life is definitely more competent than the ones that come with short battery life. When buying a battery-powered vacuum cleaner you need to check how long it can run with a single charge. After all, you wouldn’t want to get stuck in the middle of cleaning your house just because your battery ran out.
Vacuum cleaners are available in all price ranges. For example, robot and canister vacuum cleaners are the most expensive of all variants. Whereas an upright vacuum cleaner is a budget-friendly option. You need to choose a type based on your budget. Not just that, the price of a vacuum cleaner also varies depending on the features it carries. If you are to buy a vacuum machine with more features, it is going to cost you more and vice versa.
How Does It Work?
Vacuum cleaners are one of the handiest machines of all times. A vacuum machine is known to work based on a suction mechanism. For example, imagine your sipping coke through a straw. You making use of suction mechanism in order to draw the drink up to your mouth.
When sucking the coke up, you are giving rise to a pressure drop between the top and the bottom of the straw. Since there is more liquid pressure at the bottom, the drink is thus, pushed upwards. This is the same mechanism that is utilised by a vacuum cleaner. However, the execution of the same is way more complicated.
With the power of suction, vacuum cleaners are able to suck in all the dirt and debris in your house which are then collected in the bag. A vacuum machine has to maintain the power of suction in order to function properly.
Benefits of Vacuum Cleaner
It is needless to say that vacuum cleaners are one of the most useful house appliances used by people. The invention of these great machines has made our lives much easier than before. Using a vacuum cleaner not only help you to clan your house but it also provides you with many other benefits as well. The main benefits of using a vacuum machine are as follows.
1.Saves time and energy
When you have a vacuum cleaner to help you out with your cleaning, you don’t have to waste much time and energy. These machines are designed to clean your house effectively in the less possible time. Also, you don’t have to put in much effort from your end. In case, you want to put in zero effort, you can go for a robotic vacuum machine which can clean on its own.
Cleaning your house with a vacuum cleaner is any day more effective than doing the task manually. A vacuum cleaner is equipped with technologies that can suck out even the minute dust particles which is not possible manually. When you have a vacuum cleaner, you can keep your house ultra-clean at all times.
3.Easy to use
A vacuum cleaner is also very easy to use. It requires very little maintenance and can get your work done in a few moments. All you need to do is switch it on and then leave the rest on the machine.
For people with allergic problems can benefit a lot from a vacuum cleaner. That’s because these machines are very effective in cleaning allergens from your house. Not just that, but it can remove pet hair and microscopic particles as well.
Some of the vacuum cleaners are equipped with high-end features which can make the task of cleaning easier. However, you should know that these machines are more expensive than ordinary ones.
Vacuum cleaners are no longer a luxury but a necessary item for your house. In order to make the most of your vacuum cleaner, you need to make sure that you get the best model for yourself. With this guide and reviews, hopefully, you can find what you are looking for.