- Best Whey Protein Powder in India 2022
- Best Protein Powder For Men Muscle Gain In India
- Best Protein Powder In India For Weight Loss
- Best Protein Powder For Weight Loss Female In India
- Best Whey Protein Powder In India
- Types of Protein Powder 2022
- Different Forms of Whey Protein
- Are There Any Dangers or Side Effects to Using Whey Protein
- What Are Some of the Most Popular Whey Proteins 2022
- How To Choose The Best Protein Powder
- #1. Use Reliable Stores
- #2. Choose the Protein Powder Type
- #3. Choose the Right Blend of Proteins for Your Nutrition
- #4. How Will You Use Your Protein Powders
- #5. Brands and Flavors for your Powders and Shakes
- #6. Quality of Protein
- #7. Protein Yield
- #8. Amino Acid Profile
- #9. Filler Percentage
- #10. Final Verdict
- Benefits of Whey Protein Powder 2022
Best Whey Protein Powder in India 2022As we all know that proteins are really helpful in solving our weight-related issues. If you go to a gym also, the trainer will recommend some kind of whey protein. It is good if you want to lose some weight and even helps you in gaining muscles, but selecting one for yourself is a difficult job. Therefore, we have reviewed 10 protein powders for you that are best in the market now a day. Here is the complete list of protein powders that one should consider buying.
This is box title
#1. MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein – 4 kg/ 8.8 lb (rich milk chocolate)MuscleBlaze 100% whey protein comes with added digestive enzymes which help in faster digestion of protein. You get 25g protein whey protein and 5.5g BCAA per serving that ensures lean mass growth. Past researches have shown that a combination of BCAA and whey protein leads to increased lean mass and drastic improvements in strength. The primary source of protein in this supplement is “Whey Protein Isolate” which accelerates the post-workout recovery. Features of MuscleBlaze 100% Whey Protein
- Contains 25g protein and 5.5 g BCAA per serving
- Whey protein is sourced from the USA in compliance with international standards.
- Digestive enzymes help in easier digestion
- Comes in a subtle packaging.
- Contains digestive enzymes
- Some people feel bloated
This is box title
#2. Unived Organic Pea Protein Isolate with Natural Digestive EnzymesIf you are allergic to eggs, soy and lactose, then you can use Unived Pea Protein Isolate, which is a non-GMO, hypoallergenic and certified organic protein supplement. Unived Pea Protein is absolutely safe as it doesn’t contain any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and emulsifiers. You also get 4.5 gm of naturally occurring BCAAs rich in arginine, glutamine, leucine, and lysine, helps in tissue, bone, muscle, and antibody development. You also get a blend of organic pea protein isolate with natural digestive enzymes (extracted from Papaya) like acid protease, neutral protease, alkaline protease, papain, and amylase that breaks down your protein into amino acids rapidly and easily absorbed by your body. Features :
- Plant based pea protein isolate
- Sugar-free with only 124 calories per serving
- 25gm organic pea protein
- 4.5 gm BCAAs
- GMO, Gluten free
- Plant based protein ideal for vegans
- Natural digestive enzymes extracted from Papaya
- No bloating and easy digestion
- Not easily blended
This is box title
Check out – best low carb protein powder in IndiaCons
#3. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Powder (Double Rich Chocolate, 5 lbs, 2.27 kg)If you are a beginner to gain weight and really want to put on some muscle mass, then Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard whey protein is the best choice for you. Because ON Gold whey protein contains 24 gm of whey protein per serving along with just 1 gm of sugar and 1 gm of fat. Fat and carbohydrates provide you sufficient energy to do daily chores and workout sets. ON gold contains Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate along with Glutamine & Glutamic Acid that heals the irritated tissues in intestines and improves digestion. Naturally occurring branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. Features :
- The product contains about 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving.
- To get the best results out of it, one should take this first in the morning.
- One can also take it before and after the exercise.
- It contains an amino acid that is said to be the building block of muscles.
- The product is completely vegetarian.
- Balance of protein, carbs and fat for healthy weight gain
- Some people find difficult to digest initially
This is box title
Best Protein Powder For Men Muscle Gain In India
This is box title
#4. MuscleTech Premium Whey Protein PlusMuscleTech Premium 100% Whey Protein Plus has a high-quality whey protein and creatine to give you lean muscles and high-speed recovery. Creatine also helps to boost the overall strength and speeds up muscle growth. MuscleTech premium whey protein has Zero trans fat, so ideal for those who only want lean muscle mass. MuscleTech Premium 100% Whey Protein Plus is a fast-absorbing and easy-to-digest whey protein, with high biological values (BV) of any protein source. BV is a value to measure how well proteins are absorbed and used by the body. The advanced formula features multiple filtration processes to maintain the purity of whey protein by extracting fat, lactose, and impurities. Features :
- Highly filtered whey protein to maintain the purity
- Fast absorbing and easy to digest
- Rich chocolate flavor
- Includes Creatine for faster growth and speedy recovery
- Zero trans fat
- Best whey proteins for muscle growth and recovery.
- Increases the strength and helps in enhancing performance in sports.
- Give best results if taken post workout.
- Not everyone will like the taste of this product.
This is box title
#5. MuscleBlaze Whey Gold 100% Whey Protein IsolateMuscleBlaze Whey Gold contains whey isolate with vital amino acids including Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine which elevate muscle synthesis and results in faster muscle recovery post-workout. Whey Gold provides 25g of pure Whey Protein Isolate per serving along with 11.75g of EAA(s) and 5.51g of BCAA(s) that are quickly absorbed into the intestines and thus accelerates protein absorption. 1.65g carbohydrates and 0.46g fat per serving provide you enough energy to does your regular weight training. MB Whey Gold contains DigeZyme, a multi-enzyme blend including Amylase, Protease, Lactase, Lipase, and Cellulase which enhance the protein absorption process. Features :
- MB Whey Gold contains 25g protein per 30 g serving
- 5.5g BCAA and glutamic acid
- Contains 1.65g carb and 0.46 g fats per serving.
- Ideal for healthy weight gains as it contains fat and carbs along with protein
- Easy to digest
- Recovers the muscles fast
- Some users feel bloated
Best Protein Powder In India For Weight Loss
This is box title
#6. Legion Whey+ Vanilla Whey Isolate Protein PowderIf you are aiming for weight loss, then go for Legion Whey+ whey isolate protein powder. Because Legion Whey+ contains whey protein isolate that is the pure form of protein containing 90% of protein and lows in carbs and fat that makes it ideal for weight loss aiming people. You can get lean faster with this low-carb & low-fat protein with no sugar. If you are lactose intolerant, you can go with this product as it is lactose-free. Features
- Pure whey-isolate protein powder.
- Sweetened with natural stevia
- Gluten-free, Sugar-free, Lactose-free
- Low in calorie and carbs
- Accelerates weight loss
- High protein ensures lean muscle growth
- Ideal for lactose intolerant people
- Extra sweet in taste.
This is box title
#7. Musclepharm Combat 100% WheyMusclePharm Combat 100% whey is a high-protein supplement that contains low minimum quantities of fat and carbs to ensure lean muscle building. Combat 100 percent Whey delivers deliver 25g of protein per serving that combines whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate with dietary fiber to aids faster digestion. MP Combat whey protein has the highest bioavailability among complete proteins (contains a complete amino acid profile of all 9 essential amino acids). Features
- Low carb and high in protein
- Blend of whey protein isolate and whey protein concentrate
- Dietary Fiber and low sodium
- It is a vegetarian product.
- Ideal for lean muscle growth.
- No artificial color
- Improves digestion
- The taste of this product is not so great.
This is box title
Best Protein Powder For Weight Loss Female In India
#8. Amazon Brand – Amfit Nutrition Advanced 100% Whey Protein PowderAmfit Nutrition Whey Protein provides 24 g (77.4%) of protein, 3.8 g naturally occurring BCAAs, 3.16 g glutamic acid, 1.1 g sugar and 1.1 g of fat in each serving. The primary source of protein is milk, so making it a good choice for vegetarians. Amfit protein is clinically safe and tested in FSSAI recognized NABL accredited labs for protein content and heavy metals. BCAAs and glutamic acid accelerate muscle recovery post-workout. Since sugar and fat percentage is below 2 g per serving, that makes it ideal for girls aiming for weight loss. Features
- This product contains 24g protein, 3.8g BCAA, and 3.2 g glutamic acid for faster recovery and muscle growth.
- Tested in FSSAI authorized NABL accredited labs
- The protein source is milk
- Vegetarian product
- GMP certified in England
- Easy to mix
- Three flavors- Chocolate, Strawberry & Mango
- One with lactose intolerant should not have this as it contains milk.
This is box title
#9. Isopure Zero Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate Powder (Strawberries & Cream, 3 lbs, 1.36 kg)If you are keen to lose your extra fat and want a slim figure, then Isopure Zero Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate powder can help you achieve your goal. Isopure Zero Carb 100% Whey Protein Isolate powder helps you feeling full between meals to support your weight management efforts. Being gluten-free, lactose-free, and aspartame free, you can use this supplement if you have an intolerance for any of the said food ingredients. Features :
- 25 grams of protein per serving
- Gluten-free, lactose-free and aspartame free
- Loaded with glutamine and BCAAs
- It contains 258 calories, 11 grams of fats, 28 grams of carbs,, and 19 grams of protein per servings.
- Ideal for weight loss and lean muscle gain
- Allergen-free protein supplement
- Curbs the appetite in between the meals
- Makes sure you get original product as counterfeits are also available online
Best Whey Protein Powder In India
This is box title
#10. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Isolate Whey Protein PowderIf you want ultra-pure hydrolyzed whey protein isolate that gets absorbed into your body rapidly, so your muscles can rebuild. You don’t consume any excess fat, sugars, and other materials like cholesterol. ON Gold whey protein contains 24 gm of whey protein per serving along with just 1 gm of sugar and 1 gm of fat. ON gold contains Whey Protein Isolate also contains Glutamine & Glutamic Acid that improve digestion. Naturally occurring BCAAs, Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine speed up repair and rebuilding of muscle. Features
- 80% of pure protein in each serving
- 4.3 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- 1 gm of sugar and fat
- No cholesterol
- Easily absorbed in the body
- Completely vegetarian.
- Accelerates lean muscle growth
- Best output when taken post workout
- Some people feel bloating
This is box title
#11. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey ProteinUltimate Nutrition Prostar 100% Whey Protein contains the highest protein content per serving with 25 grams of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptide blend. These combinations of different whey proteins ensure the prolonged availability of proteins along with 2g of carbohydrates and fat that enhance your energy level during a workout. They also ensure better gastrointestinal health. Ultimate Nutrition Prostar also contains 6g of natural Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per serving to ensure faster protein synthesis and energy during and after workout sessions. Features :
- This product is good for both muscle as well as weight gain.
- This will help you in coping with the weakness that one feels several times after the workout sessions.
- Rich flavors like Chocolate Mocha, Rich Creme.
- The bestseller ranking of this product is 89
- It is a vegetarian product.
- It contains 6 grams of BCAAs.
- It acts as an antioxidant and thus improves the immune system of the body.
- Improvements required with the packaging of the product.
Types of Protein Powder 2022There are mainly 5 types of protein powder
- Casein Protein Powder
- Egg Protein Powder
- Rice Protein Powder
- Soy Protein Powder
- Whey Protein Powder
#1. Casein Protein Powder
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein
- GNC Pro Performance 100% Casein Protein
- CytoSport Casein Complete Protein
- Dymatize Elite Casein Protein
- Champion Nutrition Pure Casein
#2. Egg Protein Powder
- The powder is a much safer way to harness the power of eggs. Typically eggs are high in cholesterol and fat, but by using a powder you are able to get the good stuff with out the bad.
- Egg protein powders can be a great alternative if you have issues with dairy products, since a lot of other proteins are derived from milk .
- Just like every other protein powder, it is much more convenient to use. It is a lot easier to mix up a shake, than it is to cook a bunch of eggs and eat them at once, or transport them around.
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Egg Protein
- NOW Foods Eggwhite Protein
- Jay Robb Egg White Protein
- Healthy ‘n Fit 100% Egg Protein
#3. Rice Protein Powder
- Nutribiotic Rice Protein Vegan
- Source Naturals Brown Rice Protein
- Nutribiotic Rice Protein
- Jarrow Formulas Brown Rice Protein
#4. Soy Protein Powder
- Soy protein contains all the essential amino acids that your body needs, it is considered to be a complete protein just like meats are. It is actually one of the few vegetable based complete proteins
- As we already mentioned, it is a great alternative for someone that cannot or does not want to consume animal based protein.
- Soy protein is easily digestible, which means your body will be able to quickly reap its benefits.
- Soy Proteins are often lower in fat and carbohydrates than other forms of protein. This can really be helpful if you are trying to slim down.
If you think you may be interested in trying out soy protein, you will not be disappointed my your options.
There is a wide variety of different products, and all the major players seem to have their own soy protein powder, including GNC and Optimum Nutrition.
What Are Some of the Most Popular Soy Protein Powder?
Currently some of the more popular soy protein on the market are;
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Soy Protein, Vanilla Bean
- Genisoy Soy Protein Natural Powder, 16-Ounce Canister
- Genisoy Soy Protein Shake, Vanilla Protein Shake, 22.2-Ounce Canister
- Genisoy Soy Protein Shake, Strawberry Banana Protein Shake, 22.2-Ounce Canister
- Naturade 100% Soy, 14.8 Oz.
As far as taste of soy protein, that is really going to be your personal preference. You will find some people that say they love the taste of it while others say it is the worst thing they have ever had. However, if you do decide to purchase a soy product you may want to start with a smaller quantity just to see how it tastes. You might need to try a few different flavors, or mixing beverages til you find a combination that you enjoy, or you might taste if and decide that it is not for you.For a person with a slim body built, gaining some weight and a having big muscles would be a problem. If you happen to be one of these people who have an extraordinarily fast rate of metabolism that you can’t gain much weight even if you are eating a lot, you need to look for other alternatives that can help you have a bigger body built. One of the means that you can try so that you can have bigger muscles would be by taking protein powder supplement. It is already a fact that protein is one of the important nutrients that our body needs to develop muscles. Eating protein rich foods can be great for a body most especially if you want to have big muscles. Your diet can contain meat products, eggs, peanuts, cheese, and milk, for these are the common foods that are high in protein. However, the problem for some people is that even if they eat these foods and even if they have a high intake of these foods, they still don’t get the body that they want to have. Worse, what happens is that too much intake of these foods can even lead to some health risks like high blood pressure and heart attack. These can even make the body’s fat percentage to be higher than before most particularly if the person is not into any exercise. If you want to avoid these health risks from too much consumption of foods that are rich in protein, you can try protein powder supplement so that you can have a richer source of protein other than these foods. What is this protein supplement? This is not like any food that is rich in protein, for this is just like a powder drink that you can prepare. A protein supplement is usually in powder form, and this comes in different flavors. You can consume this one by drinking a glass of this after a meal, and you can be guaranteed that you will be getting a huge amount of protein that is equivalent to eating three eggs without having the hazards of consuming any fats or cholesterol. This is very easy to prepare that it won’t take a lengthy process just for you to take the protein that you need from this supplement. Basically, it’s just like drinking a huge serving a protein rich drink without fats or any other ingredients that would harm your body. After taking this supplement for about a couple of weeks, you can already feel that your body muscles are starting to get bigger than before. With a protein powder supplement, you wouldn’t have to worry about coming up with a protein rich diet just to satisfy your body’s protein needs because this supplement already has enough protein content for a better body. You can try one now, and feel the difference that this can make to you, and you can already bid farewell to your slim physique in just a matter of weeks.
#5.Whey Protein PowderWhey protein is a type of protein that is formed during the process of turning milk into cheese. It is the most common and definitely most popular type of protein supplement. It is most commonly found in powder form, which makes it very easy to use. Imagine you just finish a great workout and you need protein to help your muscles rebuild. Would you rather be carrying a steak in your gym bag, or some whey protein and a shaker? As you can see this ease of use and portability make it a very attractive option. What Can it be Used For? Whey is one of the most popular types of protein for people looking to grow muscle mass. The reason it is such a good after workout protein is because it is ingested into the body very quickly. After a workout the muscles are broken down, and are in need of protein. They whey gets to the muscles extremely fast, which in turn aids the muscle building process. They protein causes an increase in amino acids in the blood stream which are then absorbed by muscles, and it in recovery and building mass. As you can imagine this is a lot more efficient, and more quickly absorbed than say eating a chicken breast, or some other whole food. Even if you are looking to loose a few pounds it can help you out. Diets high in protein have been shown to be effective in losing weight. A protein shake can also be a great way to control your diet and handle cravings. They usually come in a wide variety of flavors, so no matter your craving you will be sure to fill it. In addition, some research has also shown that whey protein can help keep your immune system healthy and strong.
Different Forms of Whey ProteinThe two most common forms of whey proteins that you will find on the market are isolates and concentrates.
#1. ConcentrateConcentrates usually contain from anywhere between 30%-89% protein. Whatever the exact percentage of protein is, the rest is usually made of fat and lactose. The exact breakdown of fat and lactose will depend on the exact type of protein.
#2. IsolateIsolate is actually the more pure and concentrated form of whey protein. Isolates are composed of 90% or more of pure protein, and very little else. Some of the rest of the 10% could be made up of fat and lactose. They have been specifically processed to offer one of the highest protein by volume you can get.
Are There Any Dangers or Side Effects to Using Whey ProteinOne of the most common side effects that people experience when using whey are related to the fact that they suffer from allergies to dairy products. If you are allergic, or think you might have an allergic reaction to dairy products you should consult a physician before using any whey products.
What Are Some of the Most Popular Whey Proteins 2022
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey
- Twinlab 100% Whey Protein Fuel
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Whey Protein Powder
- EAS 100% Whey Protein
- Jay Robb Whey Protein Isolate
- Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein
How To Choose The Best Protein PowderProtein powder is an important factor in your body-building and your weight loss program. Choosing the right protein can help you get quicker results and stay on track with your training.
Here are the 5 tricks that will help you choose the right protein powder for you:
#1. Use Reliable StoresBegin your search at respectable big retailer who offers all the best makes and has competitive prices. This is how you’ll save money and get to the broadest selection of choices.
#2. Choose the Protein Powder TypeDecide what sort protein best works for you, or at least, get a good clue on the distinctions between the 4 most frequent varieties.
- Whey Protein
- Soy Protein
- Rice Protein
- Egg Protein
- Casein Protein
#3. Choose the Right Blend of Proteins for Your Nutrition
Protein powders can contain one kind of protein or can be a mix of kinds. Blends are turning into more and more common but 100% whey proteins are still the most popular overall. If you’re not an athlete or focused on body-building, then don’t go crazy over this part, any protein powder nutrition will give you beneficial results.