Home gym can either be a piece of equipment designed to make the most of your exercise regimen, or the place you exercise. Home gyms are as diverse as the people who make use of them. First, the equipment. You’ll find home gyms in a variety of styles and price ranges, and you’ll find that most of the manufacturers and spokespeople tout every possible benefit of using a particular piece of equipment.
If the ads are to be believed, home gyms can sculpt your abs, tone up your hips, slim your thighs and make your bed, all with no effort on your part! The first point to remember is that you’ll get some incredible benefits from home gyms, but only if you use them. No home gyms are going to be miracle answers for your out-of-shape tummy, but those home gyms coupled with your dedication to using them can be!
Best Selling Home Gym in India 2019
Out of all the things that we own, health is the supreme. Any level of compromise should not be done when it comes to health. Although, keeping a good record of health is not so difficult, as there are a lot of things that could actually help you in doing so. One such thing that helps you with this is the exercise machine. There are different types of exercise machines available in the market, both online and offline. Here is the review of few of them.
1.HASHTAG FITNESS Home Gym Equipment Combo 50 Kg
- This particular product is manufactured by the company named as Hashtag Fitness.
- There are a lot of equipments in the packaging and it is a multipurpose gym set. If we talk about the parts of this particular set precisely, then there are 8 different types of exercises that you can actually perform with the help of this set.
- Taking about the exercises in particular, then you can actually do the incline, decline, flat bench press, pushups, dips, leg curl, leg extension with the help of this set. This clearly means that it can help you in having a full body workout.
- This comes with an 8 in 1 features, means many works with a single set.
- One can do the full body workout with this set.
- The quality of this gym set is quite sturdy
- The dumbbells that come with this set may not be of good quality.
2.Lifeline Hg 002 Square Home Gym
- The manufacturing company of this fitness set is called lifeline. This company is very popular and is especially known for the amazing fitness products that it makes.
- This gym set is best for those who want to build up the strength.
- Like the previous one, you can perform a lot of activities using this gym set. The exercises that one can actually perform with this gym includes chest extension, high pull, low pull, rowing, leg extension and many more.
- To install this whole set in your home or any other place, you just need to read the manual that comes with it and then you need to follow the instructions carefully. The installation is very easy to do.
- One can do the whole body workout using this gym set
- It is durable and simple in use
- It takes very less time and space for installation
- Could be used for both personal and commercial
- A constant complain in this set is that few of the nuts keep missing.
3.Lifeline Home Gym Deluxe with Cover & Preacher Curl
- The machine of this gym set is 2.5 inch round and the manufacturing company of this set is again lifeline.
- The exercises that could be done with the help of this gym set includes low pulley row, knee raise, leg curl, back kick, side kick and many other things.
- There are 15 different sets of exercises that could be done with this whole machine set and anyone of any age can easily perform these exercises.
- This set is perfect for the home use, as it takes very less space for installation.
- It is fit for every age group and one can easily perform a full body workout using
- The construction of the machine is very sturdy
- One needs to do the installation by themselves only as the company does not
provide this service.
4.Afton Brute Force 360PT
- The manufacturing company of this gym set is Afton and this is the modified version of their previous versions. A lot of things are there of the previous version only, but there are a lot of changes also.
- The exercises that one can do with this gym set are squats, dead lifts, lunges, chin ups, shoulder press, rotator cuffs etc.
- It comes with the spotting arms and j-hooks, which could be adjusted easily.
- This is a multipurpose gym set and a lot of exercises could be performed using this gym set.
- Comes with an improved pulley slider
- Very easy and smooth in adjusting
- You could not return this product unless you receive a defected piece.
5.GoFiTPrO 100 Kg Rubber Weight Home Gym with 20 in 1 Bench
- The construction of this gym set is done in such a manner that it is suitable for a lot of exercises and fitness routines.
- The rubber that is attached with the machine is of 100 kgs. Along with this, the set includes dumbbell rod, plain rod with lock, skipping, hand gloves and hand griper.
- The construction is very sturdy because of the safety purposes.
- A lot of exercises could be done using this gym set
- The material and design of this machine is very sturdy and the whole set is durable
- The rubber plates that are attached to the machine are not of good quality and could
6.Kamachi 4 Station Home Gym HG-44
- The first feature of this gym set is suggested in its name only. It is appropriate for personal use.
- The manufacturing company of this gym set is called Kamachi.
- The product that you will receive will in multi-colour.
- Best for home uses
- One can perform a lot of exercises with the help of this.
- They do not provide the installation facility
7.BodyFit 20 In 1 Bench Home Gym Workout Exercise Sets
- The company that manufactures this gym set is known as Body fit.
- The gym set includes a lot of equipments that help the users in using this with great comfort.
- The exercises that one can do using this machine includes lag curl, leg extensions,
ground pulley, chest press, butterfly etc.
- Highly durable and comfortable in use
- All the equipments when combined together are perfect for a full body workout.
- The different parts of this machine are not that sturdy.
8.Kobo Steel Multi Exercise Single Station Home Gym (MHG-1002)
- This is a single weight stack machine, designed especially to provide the users all the important facilities that one could get in a health club.
- Unlike all other gym sets this one is not made up of normal steel. The manufacturers have used the heavy gauge steel for its construction.
- The name of this gym set says that it is a home gym, but its features and qualities make it suitable for both the personal and commercial use.
- The construction of this gym set is very sturdy
- It is very comfortable to use and very affordable to buy
- The installation of this gym set takes very less time and very less space.
- Once you purchase this product then you could not return it.
9.Cockatoo HG-03 Professional Home Gym
- This product is manufactured by the brand called Cockatoo.
- The equipments that come with this product is combined together to make a full work station.
- The exercises that could be done on this machine include triceps push down, leg extension, shoulder girdle, pushups, boxing exercise etc.
- The whole construction of the machine is done with the steel tubing frame, which makes it very sturdy
- The maximum weight one can put on this machine is 120 Kgs
- The construction is very sturdy
- Best for personal use
- Comes with safety grips
- Gives you the feeling of a complete work station.
- The users sometimes do not receive all the parts promised to them.
10.Lifeline 6 Station Home Gym
- This exercise machine is manufactured by lifeline, which is a well known company for the manufacturing of fitness products.
- The exercises that one could do with this machine includes leg raise, leg extension, arm curling, dipping, leg raise and many more.
- There is a user manual and YouTube video too, that could help the user with the installation process.
- Highly durable
- Compact in designing
- No installation facility
Home gyms as a place can range from the corner of your bedroom where your treadmill stands to the basement dedicated to exercise equipment. Either is serviceable. What’s most important is that you have an area that meets your needs.
So you have the space and you have the equipment, what’s next? The most important aspect of home gyms is use. Even if you have a dedicated area as large as a basketball court filled with the latest in exercise equipment, your body is not going to change unless you’re using that equipment. Before you start setting up your area or buying equipment, take a look at what you can reasonably expect from yourself. Are you likely to get bored with the project after a few months (or sooner)? If that’s the case, don’t let it stop you from making the investment. Instead, look for ways to keep yourself on track.
Home gyms have one big advantage over hitting a public or private gym – convenience. You can work out when you have a few minutes. There’s no need to drive somewhere. You won’t have to go outside and face the weather after you’re damp from sweat or a shower. All that’s left is for you to take advantage of home gyms – both the place and the equipment!
Choose Home Gym Equipment That Works For You
Many people who consider setting up a home gym get hung up on the subject of gym equipment. They think that they can’t have a good home gym without lots of expensive equipment. And some think that a home gym without that expensive gym equipment is a waste of time. The truth is, home gym equipment can be as complex as the latest in weight training machines complete with heart monitoring devices, or as simple as a jump rope, as long as the equipment works for you.
One of the biggest issues regarding home gym equipment is that so many people overlook the details – those small items that can make the home gym so much more enjoyable and profitable. The reason is that we’re inundated with advertisements and information about the latest home gym equipment available.
We begin to think that we can’t possibly benefit from a workout unless it comes complete with the entire range of gym equipment available on the market. Before you rush out with checkbook or plastic in hand, consider what you want from your home gym, and what gym equipment you’re likely to use. That should be the driving force in what gym equipment you choose – not what the exercise pros are advising you to buy.
The result of this train of thought is that your gym equipment may consist of a treadmill. Period. Or it may be a treadmill and a jump rope. Weights and weight benches may be preferable to expensive weight training machines.
By the same token, those high-tech pieces of gym equipment may be just what you need. And if that’s the case, then your home gym should certainly have that equipment. But be sure it’s because you’ll use the equipment and benefit from the use – not because the muscled-up guy (or gal) on television said it’s what you should have.
Your home gym equipment is limited only by your exercise regimen and your budget. But even if your budget is the major limitation, you can still have a quality home gym that allows you to get in great shape and stay that way.
Steps Toward Designing a Home Gym
Designing a home gym should be a simple matter. Consider the allotted space and fill it with exercise equipment. What could be so difficult about that? Actually, you can run into some real problems when you’re designing a home gym but a little planning can remedy most of them.
The most important things to consider are space and needs. Both the amount of space and your needs will greatly impact the home gym equipment you can and should invest in.
You should start designing a home gym by trying out equipment that’s available. If you have a favorite weight machine, treadmill or other exercise option, that’s a good place to start, but you shouldn’t stop there. Keep in mind that a home gym is not a short-term investment. Typically, you’ll pour at least several hundred dollars into the effort and it could easily run into the thousands.
With that level of investment at stake, you may need to take some time to try out other exercise equipment on the market. One way to do that is to take out a trial membership at a gym and use the equipment there. It’s much less than investing in your own machine and can give you some good insight when designing a home gym.
Don’t overlook the potential for open space. You probably don’t need exercise equipment covering every inch of the floor space available. In fact, some open space may be good for jumping rope, tumbling and other exercises that really require little in the way of equipment. Besides, that open space may be necessary when the latest and greatest weight machine hits the market – just what you need to complete your home gym.
Remember that designing a gym for home is probably going to be an ongoing process. Few people find that they are ever completely satisfied for a long period of time with the equipment and layout of their home gym. That’s partly because we’re human and need variety – perhaps a new weight machine or something different to renew interest in the exercise program. It’s also because needs change over time. If you’re designing a home gym at 20, you’re probably going to be redesigning it at 40.
These are few of the exercise machines that are counted as the top amongst the other similar versions. With these exercise machines one can easily workout in the gym and at home also. The description that is mentioned against all these machines clearly depicts that they are designed in a way that both the commercial and personal uses could be easily done with them.
The best part about these machines is that they could help you in performing a lot of exercises. All of them come with a lot of equipments and once you assemble them, it becomes perfect for full body workout. One can choose from the options given above according to your needs and desires.