Our Front load washing machine buying guide will give you information and recommendation on how to choose and buy the right washing machines for your cleaning needs, be it for home house, apartment, condo, or community residential set ups.
With so many brands of front loading washing machines in the market for laundry appliances, it can be a tough decision to decide which one to buy. Major names include Whirlpool, Bosch, IFB, Panasonic, LG, Samsung, BPL and Haier.
So which one can you trust, which one is the least expensive, or what brand is the best? You can find answers to these and other questions in our buying guide.
- 1 Top 10 Front Loading Washing Machines 2019
- 1.1 1.BPL Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (BFAFL75WX1)
- 1.2 2.IFB Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX)
- 1.3 3.Samsung Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60M206LMW/TL)
- 1.4 4.IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Eva Aqua VX)
- 1.5 5.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16161IN)
- 1.6 6.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16060IN)
- 1.7 7.IFB Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Elena Aqua VX)
- 1.8 8.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24164IN)
- 1.9 9.Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN)
- 1.10 10.LG Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH2G6TDNL42)
- 2 What to Look for When Buying a Front loader?
- 3 What are the Best Front Loading Washing Machines on the Market?
- 4 Pros and Cons
- 5 Summary
Top 10 Front Loading Washing Machines 2019
Clothes are one of the basic needs of human life and to practice hygiene in our everyday life, it’s essential to wear only clean clothes. Since we all may not have enough time to wash them in the midst of your busy schedule, installing a front loading washing machine is a just idea. It can solve thousands of problems at once from rinsing to maintaining the health of your fabrics.
In fact, the best front loading washing machines are built keeping the motor speed, noise level, spin variety, safety, ease of use and other vital points in mind. Turns out, you can’t afford to miss one for making your life easier. So, here’s a list of 10 best front loading washing machines so to make your choice simpler.
1.BPL Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (BFAFL75WX1)
Not all the front loading washing machines you see out there are meant for large families where the amount of laundry keeps on heaping up as the sun sets.
So, when you’re after bigger space for washing lots of clothes at once, this 7.5 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine would be a rewarding selection!
BPL has manufactured it using 180° hinge (for ease of handling), 1000 RPM speed and digital LED display. Great to backed by a 1 year warranty.
2.IFB Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Diva Aqua SX)
Less in capacity than the first model, this 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine is highly water and energy efficient. We loved how fast it spins at 800 rpm resulting in a complete wash of all types of clothes.
Suffice to say, this feature accelerates the drying speed as well. Also, the fabrics won’t wear or tear after continuous use for a long time, thanks to the sleek crescent moon shaped grooves on its drum surface!
3.Samsung Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WW60M206LMW/TL)
With a user-friendly wide door, it’s easy to see this Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine work. The water existing spot is small in size which is good for keeping your fabrics safer. Not to mention, its diamond shaped drum pattern simply boosts the idea.
As for setting the timer on it, you can choose between 15 – 30 min and it’ll do your job without further nuisance. An ideal go-to option for anyone leading a super busy life! Its 10 year warranty is just another peace of mind.
4.IFB 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Eva Aqua VX)
Coming with a 4 year comprehensive warranty, this device has won the love of a lot of users. Its reliable performance is mostly dependent on the 2d shower system. You can’t deny how powerful and effective aqua energy it possesses.
The included 15 wash programs makes it really praiseworthy in terms of versatility. The best part? It can give a quick wash to both the cotton, synthetic and woolen clothes. For ease of use, you’ll find LED indication that also contains audio functionality.
5.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16161IN)
Featuring active water, the Bosch unit is nearly unsurpassable when it comes to saving electricity. This very characteristic comes handy in sensing how much water the machine needs to carry for rinsing the clothes.
To maintain hygiene at its best, this unit manages to heat up the water so that it can kill germs while eliminating the remaining detergent accumulated inside the wash drum.
Good news for the people vulnerable to allergic infection, this ECARF certified appliance hardly leaves any detergent particles on your clothes as well.
6.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAB16060IN)
When you have the Bosch 6 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine in your collection, it’s not necessary to understand the science of fabrics to get your clothes washed without any unwanted happenings.
Cheers to its ActiveWater that decides the water level according to the weight and fabric quality of your clothes to wash. To help you even when you’re in a hurry, the whole process of wash, rinse and then spin won't take more than half an hour.
7.IFB Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (Elena Aqua VX)
Most of the time we install a front loading washing machine is to get rid of the hassles of consistent moving of clothes to make them clean.
While a lot of models available out there fail to meet this prime requirement, IFB 6 kg Fully Automatic unit has touched it all without missing any point.
The 2D Shower System is what makes it do this complex thing in a snap. What’s the magic sauce? The built-in aqua filter which ensures a long life of the unit.
8.Bosch Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24164IN)
Get all your clothes washed within 1 hour with this incredibly fast loading machine. In case you’re getting doubtful about its quality, keep your sneaky mind at rest and know that Bosch has manufactured it using various top notch features including ExpressWash and Active Water.
While the former one helps you get more spare time to create wonderful moments with your family, the latter one will simply keep one enlengthening your clothes’ lifetime. Apart from these, it also contains a child lock feature for preventing any sort of unwanted occurance by/ with your kid(s).
9.Bosch 7 kg Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (WAK24268IN)
If you’ve members who are susceptible to different health issues caused by fabrics in your family, this 7 kg Bosch loading washing machine is something you could not afford to miss. Coming with the ActiveWater+, this device can regulate the water level to match the weight and fabric types.
Another thing that makes it super loveable is Allergy+ which is made to provide you with optimum sterility on your clothes. For outward protection of the fabrics, its antivibration design working beyond amazing.
10.LG Fully-Automatic Front Loading Washing Machine (FH2G6TDNL42)
When you’re after noise free loading washing machine, this 8.0 kg LG product is something you’ll definitely love to try. Unlike other models, this unit has got its motor close to the drum which results in less noise as well as vibration.
The question of getting the machine’s wear and tear will also be a thing of past and it will continue to serve without compromise. The auto restart feature that helps to resume the washing process after any type of power cut leaves literally nothing to ask for.
What to Look for When Buying a Front loader?
The front load washing machine has varying capacity dependent upon model and brand name. The best front loading washers are ones that still have their warranty available. This is not strictly necessary for used models bought at a discount, but if there is a choice between a model with at least a minimal warranty and a completely unwarranted then it is suggested to choose the warranted one.
Other important factors when deciding on a particular model to purchase will be overall appearance and the nature of its working parts. There are three very important questions to ask of either a new or used model:
- Are there any spots of rust inside or around the tumble barrel? If the answer is yes then this means that any rust proofing the appliance once had might be worn away and it could lead to further damage or rust on the clothing. This question can be taken further to ask about dings, dents, and major scratches as well. The truth is that if a washing machine looks beaten and battered it will probably have trouble working at full capacity due to ill use.
- Does the front door open and close easily, or too easily? If it sticks and is hard to open this can be an annoyance and a possible sign of hardware failure. If the door seems to open too easily the hinges may be worn out or other issues might have occurred. Either way the door is supposed to lock during use. If it does not close tightly this is a sign that it might not.
- Is it energy star compliant? In general these types of front load washing machines use a great deal less water and power to run than the more complex top loading style. However, individual models that are energy star compliant save even further on both water and electrical power.
- Other notable items of interest in regards to a washing machine are spin speed and load capacity. These are the most important actual features of a washer as a reasonable spin speed of between sixteen hundred and eighteen hundred RPMs is always favored. Larger capacity drums are good as well since they hold more clothing at a time.
What are the Best Front Loading Washing Machines on the Market?
Some of the top front load washers on the market will be found in the Whirlpool, IFB, Samsung, LG, Bosch and Panasonic line of laundry appliances. These brands have a long history in regards to the automatic washing machine and their warranties are the best in the market. These brands have become very popular for a reason over the years and that reason is quality of use and continued customer service.
Pros and Cons
Pros: Front loaders are better designed to save money and natural resources in general. They use a great deal less water that a standard top loader.
Cons: The only real con for a front loading washer is that it can be annoying and sometimes painful for some individuals to bend over and retrieve their clothing. This can of course be assuaged by purchasing a taller standing model or one designed to rest atop another object, such as a dryer.
Every front loading washing machine comes with its positive and negative sides. So, it’s better to read all the reviews to learn which features you can’t compromise with and which are less important for your day to day. Then your selection will surely meet your requirement.